- Layout and Application of Paint, Tape, and Thermoplastic Pavement Markings on Roadways, Parking Lots, Parking Garages, Runways, Bike Trails, etc.
- Furnishing and Installation of Traffic & Parking Lot Signage and Posts
- Furnishing and Installation of Wheel Stops
- Furnishing and Installation of Barricades
- Installation of Imprinted Crosswalks
- Mechanical Eradication of Existing Pavement Markings
- Pressure Washing & Snow Removal
For additional information, questions, or comments please feel free to contact us
Mullen's Markings provides pavement marking and pavement marking removal services for airfields. This includes runways, taxiways, and gates.
Mullen's Markings background began mainly in both residential and commercial parking lots. This is still our highest grossing service today.
Mullen's Markings also provides sign fabrication and installation. From fire lane signs to D.O.T guide signs, our sign crews have the expertise to get the job done.
Thermoplastic and Other
Type of Road Striping
Mullen's Markings has been in the Thermoplastic business for about ten years supplying contractors with a turn key operation of being able to not only paint their parking lot, but to also be able to stripe their new road utilizing regular traffic paint, among other materials. A lot of the time when a new store is built the configuation of the road has to change requiring removal of some pavement marking to allow for the new design and Mullen's marking provides this service as well.
Mullen's Markings also provides a service known as stamped asphalt. It is predominantly used to create faux brick crosswalks. There are many patterns, colors, and uses for this material.
Mullen's Markings also provides power-washing services for removing loose and flaking paint and curing compound from your curb. We also furnish and install wheel-stops, bollards, and barricades.
- For General queries, please Contact: Danielle Holden
- President: Travis Mullen
- Vice President: Kristin Mullen
- Office Manager: Danielle Holden
- Project Coordinator: Larry Peterman
- Chad Elder, Nicole Henderson: Plans, drawings, and pre-determined quantity sheets.
- Michael Carter: Onsite take offs and restripe jobs
- Field Superintendents: Dean Sachs & Gerson Campos